GermZone™ 100 Wall-Mounted Air FIltration System
Part No. G1-001-1
The GermZone® 100 is an air-purifying system that mounts to the upper wall of a room or elevator cab and plugs into a standard electrical socket. (2) internal fans draw in room air, expose it to germicidal UV irradiation, and recirculate it back into the environment.
The GermZone®’s key biocidal technology is a solid-state germicidal irradiation system using C band UV light at a 254 Nm wavelength diffused into a solid media which is gas– and radiation-permeable. The media design allows for maximal airflow and surface area. This has the effect of increasing the inactivation efficiency over prior UV technologies.
The UV lamps are completely sealed within the unit, so there is no risk of exposure of room occupants to UV radiation. The united has been independently tested for UV emissions under international standards.
The unit includes a mounting bracket for installing on the wall. Alternatively, it can be placed on an upper shelf without permanent installation.
The GermZone®’s photolytic technology was demonstrated to inactivate the SARS-CoV-2 virus in direct testing performed at the Battelle Biomedical Research Center. This is the only documented removal of airborne SARS-CoV-2 by any air disinfection system under direct testing.
Additionally, the viral load utilized for the testing was far higher than would be normally present in room settings.
- Medical-grade technology designed for upper-room installation - where most viruses and bacteria live
- Germicidal UV reaction chamber to inactive viruses and bacteria
- For rooms up to 400 square feet
- Sound level 55 dB
- State-of-the-art photolytic technology with patented germicidal irradiation system
- Safe for use in occupied areas—no unsafe UVC emission
- Flexible intake for source capturing during any procedure
- Small and portable, mounts to upper wall
- Made in the USA - all steel construction