AUS V2 False Car Kit for Small Hoistways - Includes Platform, Handrail, Kick Bars, & Fall Protection
Part No. 11-306-K06
The Wurtec V2 False Car is a modular suspended work platform used for the installation of elevator rails and other elevator systems and assemblies. The False Car is powered by a platform-mounted hoist. The platform depth and width are adjustable through various size ranges depending on the model and configuration.
This kit represents the False Car with all required modifications to be compliant with AS/NZS 4431:1996 for use in Australia. It includes the V2 False Car frame, adjustable platform, handrail, handrail, kick bars, and fall protection kit.
The #11-306-K06 False Car is designed for small hoistways.
Configuration #1 (Longer in Width)
- Width: 1395mm-1655mm (54.92"-65.16")
- Depth: 1096mm-1657mm (43.17"-65.20")
Configuration #2 (Longer in Depth)
- Width: 1100mm-1655mm (43.30"-65.16")
- Depth: 1395mm-2005mm (54.92"-78.94")
- V2 False Car system capacity: 1000 kg (2200 lbs)
- Designed for use on rails with blade widths from 16mm (5/8") to 32mm (1-1/4")
- Fully adjustable to a wide range of hoistway sizes
- Quick setup and installation
- Slack rope safety triggers automatically in the event of slack in the hoist rope
- Nylon rail guides ensure no wear on rails
- Rail guide spacing and overall lightweight design enables a more precise rail alignment
- Collapsible for easy storage and transport
- Only for use with the dual-line rail alignment method