V2 False Car for Small Hoistways
Part No. 11-306-I00
The Wurtec V2 False Car is a modular suspended work platform used to install elevator rails and other elevator systems and assemblies. This V2 False Car frame is specially designed for installation in small hoistways. Made of a lightweight, high-strengthaluminum, the V2 False Car is a convenient solution for safe, efficient installation of hoistway equipment.
- 2200 lb (1000 kg) capacity at 35 ft/min (10.7 m/mm).
- Designed for use on rails with blade widths from 5/8" (16 mm) to 1-1/4" (32 mm).
- Fully adjustable to a wide range of hoistway sizes.
- Quick setup and installation.
- Slack rope safety triggers automatically in the event of slack in the hoist rope.
- Nylon rail guides ensure no wear on rails.
- Rail guide spacing and lightweight deisgn for more precise rail alignment.
- Collapsible for easy storage and transport.
- Payloads calculated based on a minimum plywood thickness of 3/4" (19 mm).
For the complete kit including the frame, adjustable platform, handrail, canopy, and fall protection kit, see Part No. 11-306-K00.
For more details, see the Specifications and Instructions sheets and check out the demo video below.
Video Demo - Setting up the False Car for Safe, Efficient Scaffoldless Rail Installation: