Universal Beeper Box
Part No. 11-301-BPUNI
The Universal Beeper Box provides audio and visual signals for a moving False Car, counterweight, elevator car, or similar structure within a hoist way and driven on the guide rail traveling at least 5 ft/min. This safety precaution mechanism activates only when the hoist and platform move. Product requires rechargeable 9V NiMH battery.
- Visual and audible signaling to indicate movement.
- Volume control for audible signaling.
- Operates independently of controller.
- Can be mounted on car or counterweights.
- Cable connection between motion detection unit and signaling unit for
added flexibility in mounting.
- Fault indication for disconnected cable.
- Battery operated with built-in charger.
- Low battery indication.
- Battery test capability included with power switch.
- Signals motion at speeds as low as 5 ft/min (1.5 m/min).
- Charges battery at speeds as low as 30 ft/min (9 m/min).
- Maximum operating speed of 150 ft/min (45.5 m/min).
- 0-40ºC temperature range.
- Patent pending.