Powerclimber Hoist, 1500 lb, 208V, 1Ph, 60Hz, w/SR, Model #9011
Part No. PC3-1500E
Power Climber is a world leader in the manufacture of high quality wire rope climbers. The PC3 hoist series is an excellent product to use for powering False Cars, Go-Devils, Skip Hoists, etc. Power Climber offers the most advanced, reliable, affordable and easiest to use wire rope climber on the market and Wurtec is your exclusive source to the elevator industry.
- 1500 lbs. at 35 FPM
- 50% duty cycle
- Operates on 208VAC, 60Hz, single phase
- 9 amp, single-phase power, eliminating delays due to low current job site conditions
- Electrical components on one motherboard! Change the motherboard out to solve an electrical issue in less than 5 minutes.
- Works with just about any 5/16" wire rope
- Two carrying handles, one used to stand unit on the table for service
- Hour meter records running hours for better maintenance interval planning
- Built-in over speed device for use with second rope
- Nearly impossible to jam wire rope
- Low voltage indicator indicates proper voltage to unit, blinks at marginal voltage and goes out at voltage outside rated range
- Made in the U.S.A.
Call a Wurtec Representative for pricing.