Powerclimber Hoist, 1500 lb, 208V, 1Ph, 60Hz, w/SR, Model #9011
Part No. PC3-1500E
Power Climber® is a world leader in the manufacture of high quality wire rope climbers. The PC3 Hoist Series (Power Climber® Wire Rope Climber) is an excellent product to use for powering False Cars, Go-Devils, Skip Hoists, etc. Power Climber® offers the most advanced, reliable, affordable and easiest to use wire rope climber on the market and Wurtec is your exclusive source to the elevator industry.
- Operates on 208VAC, 60Hz, single phase
- 9 amp, single-phase power, eliminating delays due to low current job site conditions
- Electrical components on one motherboard; change the motherboard out to solve an electrical issue in less than 5 minutes.
- Works with just about any 5/16" wire rope
- Two carrying handles, one used to stand unit on the table for service
- Hour meter records running hours for better maintenance interval planning
- Built-in over speed device for use with second rope
- Nearly impossible to jam wire rope
- Low voltage indicator indicates proper voltage to unit, blinks at marginal voltage and goes out at voltage outside rated range
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Duty Cycle: 50%
- Capacity: 1500 lbs
- Lifting Speed: 35 FPM
- Dimensions (H" x W" x D"): 23-1/2" x 14" x 12-3/4"
Call a Wurtec Representative for pricing.