Wide-Range Ball Bearing Trolley, 2-Ton, Flange Range 3.625"-8"
Part No. 3306
Wurtec is a proud distributor of Columbus McKinnon's Wide-Range Ball Bearing Trolley. Simple, rugged, and built for trouble-free service and ease of operation across a wide range of beam application.
- Rugged steel side plates formed to include bumpers and trolley guards.
- Frames connected by steel equalizer pin, secured by two nuts on each side.
- Universal tread-flanged trackwheels equipped with shielded ball bearings.
- Easy rolling on American standard shapes, wide-flange shapes, or patented rail.
- Hardened wheels and axles for added strength and durability.
- Spacer washers can be shifted inside or outside for easy adjustments to wide range of beams.
- To be used with hook-suspended hoist.
- Bearing prepacked with lifetime lubricant.
- One-year warranty.
- Metric rated.
- Rated Capacity: 2 tons
- Depth of Beam: 6" - 24"
- Flange Width: 3-5/8" to 8"
- Tread Diameter: 3-15/16"
For details, see the Specifications sheet.