High Speed Capstan Hoist
Part No. 11-281
Wurtec’s fully self-contained High-Speed Capstan Hoist is what every high- and higher-rise job needs to hoist and install rails faster and more efficiently. Compared to standard capstan hoists, this unit is up to 5 times faster.
Wurtec recommends using this tool with a block and tackle (Snatch Block) picked from the new Wurtec 3 Beam System (PN 11-223 or 11-224) to approximately double installation efficiency using both ends of the synthetic hoisting rope -- running one end of rope down (for another rail) while the other end is coming up.
Included with every order of the High-Speed Capstan is a Wheel Kit (part no. 11-282) for easy transport.
- 5 HP electric gear motor.
- 240V, single-phase, service current requirements: 35 AMPS.
- Motor operates at speeds of 50 to 150 ft/min.
- Detachable foot pedal control.
- Shear plates for anchoring are slotted for adjustment (with movable options noted).
- Sturdy top handle for hoisting and moving the unit.
- (2) Wurtec fabricated rope locks for bi-directional lifting.
- Integral brackets for holding entrance/opening safety barricade.
- Wheel kit included.
- 1000-lb load capacity.