7/16"-1/2" (11-13mm) Wedge Socket-30" Rod
Part No. ZZWNS13-30
ZZIPCO USA, ZZWNS Series Wedge Sockets (shackles) are tested with the highest strength elevator rope (made in Germany) in today's market and exceeds ASME A 17.1 Elevator Safety Code. All standard wedge sockets are painted with a black body and color coded to match each wedge color for high safety standards.
ZZWNS Wedge Socket assembly includes: wedge socket, wedge, (2) rope retaining clips, cotter pin, washer, and (2) nuts.
- -Safer than handling molten Babbitt or chemicals
- -Installation methods are easier to teach
- -Proven in thousands of applications
- -Save over 50% on cost and labor versus Babbitt and resin socketing
- -Easy, consistent installation
- -Simple adjustment procedure for shortening ropes
- -Easy method of inspection to assure correct installation
- -Exceeds all OEM specifications
- Size: 7/16" - 1/2"
- A: 7.5"
- B: 30"
- C: 9.05"
- Nut Size: M20
- H: 36"