3/8" (10mm) Wedge Socket-18" Rod
Part No. ZZWNS10-18
ZZIPCO USA, ZZWNS Series Wedge Sockets (shackles) are tested with the highest strength elevator rope (made in Germany) in today's market and exceeds ASME A 17.1 Elevator Safety Code. All standard wedge sockets are painted with a black body and color coded to match each wedge color for high safety standards.
ZZWNS Wedge Socket assembly includes: wedge socket, wedge, (2) rope retaining clips, cotter pin, washer, and (2) nuts.
- -Safer than handling molten Babbitt or chemicals
- -Installation methods are easier to teach
- -Proven in thousands of applications
- -Save over 50% on cost and labor versus Babbitt and resin socketing
- -Easy, consistent installation
- -Simple adjustment procedure for shortening ropes
- -Easy method of inspection to assure correct installation
- -Exceeds all OEM specifications
- Size: 3/8"
- A: 6"
- B: 18"
- C: 9.05"
- Nut Size: M14
- H: 23"