Handrail,Toc,F&R, W=Up To 96" Depth 46" - 70"
Part No. 18-430
The Wurtec Top of Car Handrail is a fully adjustable, telescopic tubing design that will adapt to existing cab configurations and new installations. It is fast and easy to install with no drilling required.
The Top of Car Handrail is designed to be mounted to Unistrut channel (not provided) on the top of the elevator canopy. The kit comes complete with all necessary assembly hardware and kick plates. All material is galvanized for corrosion prevention.
• Fully adjustable (telescopic) design that will adapt to existing cab configurations & new installations
• Fast and easy to install
• Ship via UPS
• Made from galvanized 16 gauge tubing
• Assembly hardware provided
• Several models available, this part (18-430) is suited for front and rear opening
• Designed to be mounted to the edge of the elevator canopy
• Kick plate provided for field adaptation
• Custom sizes available upon request
• Designed to comply with latest code revisions: ASME A17.1a - 2002, 22.214.171.124 and 2.10.2