Handrail,Toc,Foo,Width 46"-70" Depth 66"-110"
Part No. 18-410
The Wurtec Top of Car Handrail is a fully adjustable, telescopic tubing design that will adapt to existing cab configurations and new installations. It is fast and easy to install with no drilling required.
The Top of Car Handrail is designed to be mounted to Unistrut channel (not provided) on the top of the elevator canopy. The kit comes complete with all necessary assembly hardware and kick plates. All material is galvanized for corrosion prevention.
- Fully adjustable (telescopic) design that will adapt to existing cab configurations & new installations
- Fast and easy to install
- Made from galvanized 16 gauge tubing
- Assembly hardware provided
- Several models available, this part (18-410) is suited for front opening
- Designed to be mounted to the edge of the elevator canopy
- Kick plate provided for field adaptation
- Custom sizes available upon request
- Designed to comply with latest code revisions: ASME A17.1a - 2002, 126.96.36.199 and 2.10.2
- Width: 46" - 70" (1.17m - 1.78m)
- Depth: 66" - 110" (1.68m - 2.8m)
*Ship via Freight Only*