Door,Access,22"X30",Fire Rated With Mortise Lock,Prime Finish
Part No. 3218-022
Universal fire rated access doors are designed to install easily and work perfectly in any wall or ceiling from drywall to masonry (with masonry anchors factory installed) to suspended acoustical ceilings.
1. Fire-Rated, carries both the UL and CUL 1 1/2 hour, Class B fire rating as well as the Warnock Hersey Label for three-hour noncombustible floor/ceiling systems.
2. UL (CUL) Certified 250 degree temperature rise for true fire safety. Without insulation the temperature on the "protected side of an access door exceed 600 degrees F endangering people and causing spontaneous ignition of anything near the access door. Universal Fire Rated Doors are insulated with super-efficient insulation to limit temperature after 30 minutes is only 250 degrees F. This UL temperature rise is the best in the business.
3. Reduced Sound Transmission: The sandwich-type insulated door panel provides the dual benefit of reduction in sound transmission through the access door.
4. Choice of Finishes: available prime-painted for finishing to match the wall or in attractive stainless steel.
5. Lock: Self-latching, one per door. Flush mounted mortise key-operated cylinder lock with two keys. All doors have interior latch release mechanism.