Door, Access, 24" x 30", Fire Rated With Mortise Lock, Prime Finish
Part No. 3218-023
Universal fire-rated Access Doors are designed to install easily and work perfectly in any wall or ceiling, including drywall, masonry (with masonry anchors factory installed), and suspended acoustical ceilings.
- Dimensions: 5-pin Mortise
- Lock Type: 24" x 30"
- Fire-rated. Carries both the UL and CUL 1-1/2 hour, Class B fire rating as well as the Warnock Hersey Label for 3-hour noncombustible floor/ceiling systems.
- UL (CUL) certified. 250° temperature rise for true fire safety. Without insulation, the temperature on the protected side of an access door exceeds 600° F, endangering people and causing spontaneous ignition of anything near the access door. Universal fire-rated doors are insulated with super-efficient insulation to limit temperature after 30 minutes is only 250° This UL temperature rise is the best in the business.
- Reduced sound transmission thanks to the sandwich-type insulated door panel.
- Choice of finishes. Prime-painted for finishing to match the wall, or attractive stainless steel.
- Self-latching lock. (1) per door. Flush-mounted paddle latch and locking system with flush, key-operated cylinder lock with two keys.