Load Sensor RC "Donut"
The NEW RC-Series Donut Load Sensors by Henning are capable of measuring weight at each rope/belt,
eliminating the need to calibrate with weights. The Plug N' Play sensors permanently install directly at the hitch point,under the springs/bushing assembly and are ready for use after connection
with the evaluation unit AE12 and the elevator controller.
Code Compliance: New A17 requirements on suspension means equalization
as well as elevator overload control
- Save space; competitively priced
- A permanent load weighing solution for elevators
- Absolute and accurate load measurement of each individual rope/belt
- Automatic calibration; installs without time consuming calibration; no test weights needed
- Monitor load balance dynamically and continuosly
- Diagonal pull compensation of up to 10 degrees. Wobble plates (cup washers), included,
eliminate potential error in measurement
- Monitoring of load balance accouding to EN18 and A17
- Durable, hardened steel construction with high quality strain guage and load cell technology assures
performance and ongoing accuracy. Determination is not likely.
- Rope load equalization using Henning Rope Wizard in Henning Sensor Suite software